Re: Arggghhh!

Sorry, it wasn't me, but give me time and I am sure I will unload. from
what I have seen, this is a very good group, although I do not feel people
ask questions with the motive of having someone do their papers for them.
People ask question because (1) they do not understand the work or (2) they
want to learn different positions regarding the works. Not everybody is
right nor wrong in this aspect. From what I have read of Foucault, which is
not a whole lot is that at times what he says is so clear it slaps you in
the face, and other times it seems a little convoluted. So people like me
turn to forums such as this for help.

Thanks,
Eric Angel

Eric,