Re: What is F.? was: Re: history of the present

In other words, ontological analyses
are made from specific historical
perspectives that they deny, which
makes them far more problematic.

sean

----------

Woah!

For some reason this strikes me as rather
intense and well put. Yet, while I have
recovered from the semester, I believe my
mind has decided to refuse any act of
thought. So, I'm going to play for awhile
before I get back into the email lists I
belong to. My mind is still bruised!!!!!

But let me say one thing here. I just reread
the Foucault paper I wrote and it's either
a poorly written work of genius or else its
the incoherent rambling of a raving lunatic....

Yikes! An even worse thought just slapped
me upside the head. It may well be a poorly
edited production of fairly average thoughts
intermixed with glints of well written phrases.

Can I just say this? "Blah blah blah Foucault
blah blah blah."

.......I'm trying to resist.......

<WINK>

Hope you all have a wonderous New Year!!!!!

Eric Nelson Shook mailto:enshook@xxxxxxxxxxx
Student of Philosophy & Cultural Anthropology
"Alienation hasn't enough sense to deliberate
over circumstances. It has no sense of humor."