cross posting

My conscience has been troubling me. Yes-I have got one, strange as it
may seem. I quite unintentionally cross posted some commands meant for
mailbase admin. only, also to this list.

I could not figure it out until suddenly the 'penny dropped'. I had made a
mistake in setting up nicknames in Eudora. I have now rectified the problem
to avoid it happening again. So to all those who have been made extremely
sad, please accept my humblest apologies, it was an honest mistake, I was
not trying to exercise power over the list. I know it is a cardinal sin
to cross post irrevelant material to the list.

Regards

Ross
Do not ask me who I am and do not ask me to remain the same: leave it to our
bureaucrats and our police to see that our papers are in order.
Breezey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.