_Interventions_

Apologies if this is a banal question: does anyone know if the Semiotext(e)
edition of Michel Foucault, _Interventions_ exists? I'm having trouble locating
it. If someone does know, I'd be grateful to know exactly what is in it: I
might have the material in another form, and it would save me the time and
effort of continuing to track it. Best wishes/sincerely,

IRD

Ian Robert Douglas,
Department of Politics, Tel: (0117) 928 9169
University of Bristol, Fax: (0117) 973 2133
BS8 1TU, UK. Home:(0117) 944 1216

http://www.bris.ac.uk/Depts/Politics/70112.html
http://www.bris.ac.uk/Depts/Politics/JPP

"This writing is all fake (copied from other writing) so
you should go away and not read any of it." (Kathy Acker)