introduction -Reply

You might look at the work of Barry Franklin in the US- it is not
theoretically what you are looking for but it is related. Also, in Britain,
the work of Ross should be relevant.

>>> Murray K. Simpson 01/31/97 11:48am >>>
Dear all

this is my first posting on the list. I am a doctoral student (among
other things) interested in Foucault's methods as applied to the field
of learning disability, or mental retardation in the US. I am
especially intereseted in the treatment of idiocy in the
nineteenth-century. If anyone else on the list is interested in a
similar area then I'd be very interested to hear from you.

Best wishes.

Murray

=================================

Murray K. Simpson,