Re: German translation of DITS ET ECRITS

Rainer Diaz-Bone wrote:

> Hallo
>
> I am currently working on my dissertation on discourse analysis. Therefore I
> am searching for every comment or text from Foucault about his method. In
> this context the debate about the translation of DITS ET ECRITS is very
> interesting to me.
>
> I would like to know if anyone knows something about a German translation of
> the four volumes of DITS ET ECRITS?
>
> ************************************************************************> Dipl.-Soz.-Wiss. Rainer Diaz-Bone
>
> Institut für Jouralistik und Kommunikationsforschung
> Hochschule für Musik und Theater
>
> Hohenzollernstraße 47
> 30161 Hannover (Germany)
> Tel.: (+49) -0511-3100488 Fax: (+49) -0511-3100400
> email: rainer.diaz-bone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ************************************************************************Hallo, Rainer,

no, I'm sorry, I can't help you with the english translation, but I can
help you with the french text, I suppose, if you need help; would you?
By the wy, I forgot to hand the van Dijk-Volume 2 over to you when I
stayed at Hannover, sorry, with all the trouble I didn't concentrate on
that; so you'll get it on next weekend,alright?
It is only now I am starting to sit down and work, write some letters
for those guys you always have to ask for lifting their arshole from
their seats... ( I mean the ZfK research project). Before I ran around
through the appartement, cleaning here and there, washing, cooking,-and
talking to the children. Kevin didn't seem to be very happy with the
Latin test and with the chemistry test getting back (a 6!!!)( the
chemistry teacher seems to treat him bad, so I will go and tell him how
to treat my son!); but physics was quite good (a three), so, he was at
least glad about that. By the way, Kevin was very fond of the techcno-CD
you gave to both of them, thanks for the moment from them.
So, there is nothing big new from Paderborn city inspite of raining cats
and dogs outside; and I'll try to go to do sports tonight, inspite of
the rain,going on my bycicle,-oh god, poor little one.
Bye for now, see ya later, alligator

Hanne
--
Prof. Dr. Hannelore Bublitz
Universität-GH Paderborn, FB 1 Soziologie, Warburgerstraße 100, 33098