Re: German translation of DITS ET ECRITS

> To: foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: Rainer Diaz-Bone <Rainer.Diaz-Bone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: German translation of DITS ET ECRITS
> Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 12:55:14 +0000

> Hallo
>
> I am currently working on my dissertation on discourse analysis. Therefo=
re I
> am searching for every comment or text from Foucault about his method. I=
> this context the debate about the translation of DITS ET ECRITS is very
> interesting to me.
>
> I would like to know if anyone knows something about a German translatio=
n of
> the four volumes of DITS ET ECRITS?

> Dipl.-Soz.-Wiss. Rainer Diaz-Bone
>
> Institut f=FCr Jouralistik und Kommunikationsforschung =

> Hochschule f=FCr Musik und Theater
>
> Hohenzollernstra=DFe 47
> 30161 Hannover (Germany)
> Tel.: (+49) -0511-3100488 Fax: (+49) -0511-3100400
> email: rainer.diaz-bone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Rainer,

as far as I know the Suhrkamp Verlag prepares a translation-project.
But the first volumes are not going to appear before the year 2000
(but Foucault is an epochal thinker, isn't he).
In october my book on Foucault will be out that contains a lot of
unpublished or untranslated material. If you are interested I can
tell you more about it ... (in two weeks since I am going on
holiday).

Cheers
Thomas

Thomas Lemke