Re: Transgression vs the dialectic

>It seems to me that this argument suffers from a somewhat shoddy approach
>to notions like "find" and "capture". What one "finds" in a limit experience
>is "found" in a very different sense than when one "finds", say, a scientific
>truth. I think that if one posits a movement away from dialectical
>thinking and towards a language, or philosophy, of transgression, then one
>is ipso facto positing a shift in meaning, within philosophy, of words such
>as "finding" and "capturing".
>
>-m

In what way, would you say, is the "finding" and "capturing" of the truth of
a transgressive language/philosophy different to dialectical (eg.
scientific) thinking. Has it to do with the notion that in transgression
one experiences an aesthetic relation to truth, a truth not found or
captured so much as created and made.

-sebastian