Re: A Preface to Transgression

>Things are changing at NetForward!
>http://www.netforward.com/changes.shtml
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>I am kind of surprised that such a large list cannot sustain a discussion
>of a specific piece by Foucault. Is it because this particular essay is
>uninteresting? obsolete? Of course it could also be that the stuff I said
>about it is so stupid it discourages replies.
>
>-m

wow i had no idea that there was another Foucault reader with such a
negative attitude towards his or her's thoughts! While I identify with your
paranoia the list has never sustianed conservation very long. Its not
becuase of a lack of intellgence or anything like that. To be honest I
don't think you could say one paticular thing kills a thread. anyway
despite this list's size not that many talk over it. I mean i know there's
nothing I could possibely add to a majority of threads on this ML.
ah..better stop now or I'm gonna start talking about how stupid i am and
all that.

l8r

 dumb sig. file
this space 4 rent