Re: A Preface to Transgression

>Things are changing at NetForward!
>http://www.netforward.com/changes.shtml
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>Yep - I'VE only read Madness and Civilisation but I enjoy reading everyone
>else's erudite comments.

yup same w/ me oddly enough. well actually i've read a little more than
just madness & civilzation ,but not much.

>Do we have a crisis of (SELF) confidence onthis mailing
>list??!! Rebekah.

na probably just alot ppl who don't have anything 2 say. its alot mo'
intresting, uncreative, and easy 2 just go read than participate. their
probably r some ppl though that r 2 afraid to post ,but do have something 2
say. ah well..whatever.

as to the other reply:

while we're on the subgect of disagreeing w/ Foucault anyone out there got
any thoughts on Alan Megill's attitude(s) towards Foucault?? I'm speaking
of the one evident in Prophets of Extremity that is. Megill seems to think
that most ppl feel Foucault was a genuis but was also wrong. whats yr
opionon???

"Erasure is: deconstruction, writing, inversion and dis-
placement, paleonymy, the science of old names, the
double science"
-John P. Leavey

Folow-ups
  • Megill (was: A Preface to Transgression)
    • From: Campbell Jones