Re: We're NOT reading 2 Foucault books on one day

--
Glo responds:

In the midst of this masochistic hilarity of reading _Archaeology..._
(which, it must be noted, is not to be confused with epistemological
tributes to the quotidian, nor with heuristic models of the sanguinary
nature of homo sapiens, nor...many more "nors" left off here*), I am
especially pleased to have added a ray of sun from my humble quarter
to the list at large. :*)

Glo

* Available on CD in a "scat song" version.