Re: epistemic violence

Well If Spivak "accused" Fou and Deleuze of projecting, then I
believe she was mistaken. Just As I think she/he is mistaken in her
writing about Wordsworth and so many of the other European authors she
has "projected" onto herself. (She is a she is she not/ Anyhow one
pronoun is like another). Deleuze projecting ? What nonsense - too
sensitive about the issues to fall into such a trap - he in fact was more
to the left than Fou. If one can say that about a Man who supported the
iranian revolution. ANd I remember when his articles first started
surfacing. Everyone had a feeling of a new hope at the time, the birth of
another possibility, another episteme if you will. The episteme of revolt
and violence and possibility and and and

this is just a moment in the screen of my dialetic as it passes
and moves through the turning page of herstory as she is written and syung.
To bricolage Joyce slightly.

Cd.