Re: counter-memory

NACHO, Stephen, Malogosia. . .

Just wanted to say thanks for the feedback on counter-memory. Sorry for
dropping the ball; I'm super busy right now and am sort of out of the E-mail
loop, but I'm still interested in the discourse. Nacho, did the discussion
go private; I thought there were some responses to messages I've yet to
read. Pardon the silent perusing on this end til things slow down in my
world. . .

Also, I seem to have zapped the posting for papers on memory. Would someone
please send it my way once more?? <jedel.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks.

Rosemary

"The era of digital technology is simply a
continuation of the Enlightenment, that splendid
rebirth of Greco-Roman science currently vilified by
the callow, word-obsessed post-structuralists and
their postmodernist pups. I look for revelation not to
that overrated nerd, Michel Foucault, but Star Trek,
our prophetic, multicultural saga of a universe where
men and machines live in beautiful, elegant intimacy."
-- Camille Paglia, "The Internet and Sexual Personae,"
Forbes.

Folow-ups
  • Re: counter-memory
    • From: Nacho