Re: counter-memory

Rosemary:

Not to worry, gave us an opportunity to chat about this issue. Whenever
you have a chance, send me a note. To the list: Anybody else interested
in public (collective, social, etc.) memory? Does Foucault make specific
observations about a difference between History and memory?

Thanks,

N. Cordova
cordova@xxxxxxxxxxx