Re: Actor Network Resource Theory

At May 7th, Campbell Jones wrote:
<foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> At 16:03 6/05/97 +0000, you wrote:
> >Hi everyone
> >
> >does anyone out there know anything about Actor Network Resource
> >Theory? Can anyone point me at any good guides to it, Foucauldian
> >perspectives most especially? How compatible is it with Foucault's
> >approaches etc. All comments welcome.
> >

> You might want to look at the following web pages:
>
> http://www.keele.ac.uk/depts/stt/stt/ant/index.htm
>
> http://www.keele.ac.uk/depts/stt/home.htm
>

> -------------------
> Campbell Jones
> University of Otago
> New Zealand

A look into Mike Michael's >Constructing Identities< (1996, Sage), which is,
as far as I can see, not mentioned on Keele's ANT pages, might be
helpful. He is discussing how a theory of nonhumans and 'quasi-natural' as
drawn from ANT and related resources might help to replace
the privilege of the 'social/ textual' scrutiny in
social constructivist approaches by reshaping it's concept of 'identity'.

Heiko