Re: public punishments

> could you pls elaborate -- for what does MUD stand?

Glo> MUD = multiple user dungeon
these are the "chat rooms" you're always hearing
about. Some are "social", some are "Action and Adventure
Fantasy" games. Yet others are educational (LinguaMOO,
DU MOO). MOO = Multiple-user Object Oriented.
The rooms with "objects" have little programs in the
rooms that reord text said in the "room" into files, etc.

DU MOO = TELNET>128.18.101.106 8888
login: co guest
type: @go #2673

I have no punishments at all in my classroom at DU!