Re: [Fwd: nasty cyber-nazis (fwd)]

I'll spare you all my opinion on the resolution of this question. But
I'm wondering: hasn't this cyber-nazi-newsgroup question already been
circulated and - if I remember properly - been resolved quite some time
ago?

I'm pretty sure the same newsgroup name was proposed for this same
purpose, about a year ago. At that time a "poll" was conducted, with
everyone who wanted to vote on the 'net, and the result was that the
nazis couldn't have their newsgroup.

Will this be a yearly petition, or is someone recirculating old
postings, or has this all been a hoax from the beginning?

Just wondering.

Peace,
Blaine