Re: For Begginers

<< For the record, I'm with you, Steve. I can add a couple of pennies much
easier on Monday, as well. I'll wait for some response; thanks.

Rosemary

Are you familiar with a volume by Barry Cooper, Michael Foucault: An
Introduction to the Study of His Thought? In my perusal of the Foucault
collection at General Seminary, New York City, I discovered it and read
through about half its contents in a day. Was surprised to learn that it is
in print (Melen Press, 1981) but that it retails for $79.95. Is there any
source for "used" Foucault?
Steve