Re: help

Hello Arne,

this sounds indeed like an ambitious project, and an exciting one. Coming
myself from psychology I'm on not that close terms with literature theory,
and most of the stuff I read on autobiography comes from a constructivist
camp. I guess what Marc Freeman does in _Rewriting the Self_, Routledge, 1995
(or 96) is a sort of integration. BTW, hast du eine genaue Literaturangabe
fuer den Foucault-Text, den Du als _Discourse on Language_ erwaehnst?

Regards, Heiko