A comment from Kent

It is to me more and more obvious that the question of "postmodernity" can
be analysed from a number of different angles. Some say that there is no
such thing (postmodernity), referring to our times as "late modernity".
Others, like myself, say that the question of postmodernity has to do with
the new era of intellectual life. Do not ask me when this era begun,
because I do not know. What I am saying is that the intellectual era and
the content and discussions in that era following the enlightenment (the
age of reason) is questioned by scolars.
This debate (Of is there a postmodernity era) is taking place among people
who are either pro-"there is an age of postmodernity" or anti-"there is an
age of postmodernity". As a result, I see many different styles of
dicussions and many different foci of attention.
Kent Lofgren

University of Umea
Pedagogiska Institutionen
S-901 87 Umea