Re: parrhesia/dire vrai-speaking the truth

It's wwidely available in a pirated photocopied manuscript edited by Joe=
Pearson (who knows shorthand and I think might have also taped the=
seminar). Last I knew he was at Northwestern University, but there must be=
thousands of copies around -- just ask around.
reg

>THIS MESSAGE IS IN FRENCH & ENGLISH
>
>Est-ce que quelqu'un sait si le s=E9minare que Foucault a donn=E9 au=
Coll=E8ge de