Re: Foucault/Genealogy/Justice

Ian Robert Douglas wrote:

> Fellow Foucaulidians,
> is there anyone out there working on (or who has worked on) the
> question of
> justice from a Foucauldian/genealogical standpoint? I'm putting
> together a
> special issue of the cultural journal _New Formations_ on the question
> of
> justice, and am looking for an author who has interesting work on this
> ..

I can't vouch for it, not having read it, but I am aware of the
following.

Hunt, Alan
2) Wickham, Gary

TITLE Foucault and law: towards a sociology of law as governance

London: Pluto Press, 1994

Sorry about the odd format, I just cut it out of our library catalogue.

Whether 'law'='justice' is another matter of course :-)

Best wishes

Murray

=================================

Murray K. Simpson,