Re: Topics

One response from a group of Foucaultian readers. I hereby denounce your
intellectual clique and formally say "You bunch of wankers." Just
kidding, but I really only saw one response to my post and I had already
seen it. Please help! I have found few really useful articles and need
some indicators of journals to sit down with and search. Thanks if you can
help.
Robert