anyone up for a close reading?

hi... i've been lurking here for some time now, and, being relatively
unread in Foucault, i was wondering if anyone else was interested in
pursuing a close reading of one of Foucaults books here on the list
-- preferably History of Sexuality, Part I, but i'm open to any
ideas. I tried this over on the Nietzsche list some time ago with
the GoM, but it failed after about a week, for a number of reasons.
Perhaps, if people are interested, we can avoid that here.

whaddya all think? :)

john hartmann

John Hartmann
hartmajr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1575
Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, daruber muss man schweigen.
-- Ludwig Wittgenstein