History of Sexuality

Presently taking a Foucault course in my first year of graduate school, I
would be glad to join in on the "History of Sexuality, Volume One"
reading group. I'm certainly interested in the endeavour and look
forward to hearing exactly what we'll look at first.
Are we using the English translation? If not, I'd still be glad to
accompany you.

Erik Jaeger

On Tue, 3 Feb 1998 16:29:59 +0000 "John Hartmann"
<hartmajr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>Campbell and others...
>
>I was thinking of the whole of La Volonte de Savoir, but seeing as I
>only have the translated "History of Sexuality, Part I," that would
>have to do. The book does seem to be a rather slim volume, so
>perhaps the entire book, over six weeks or so, would not be too much
>to handle at once. What does the rest of the list think? Is there
>an interest in such an endeavour?
>
>john

>John Hartmann
>hartmajr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1575
>Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, daruber muss man schweigen.
> -- Ludwig Wittgenstein

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]