Re: HIV, should we accept?

> Why do you need to know the truth about Foucault's personal ethics? He
> could have great ideas and still be a bad person? Why would his behavior
> preclude giving him a hearing? I urge people to read Heidegger who was a
> Nazi.
yes eye am all for the elimination of his personal inflictions, whether the
are ethics or habits,
in this essay eye want to argue that subjective responsibilty is
penultimate when
timely strewn across the backdraught of prestigous idea and engaging
theories.
alluding to the argument would not be as structured and concise as would
using citation which argue against
foucault's actions. That is the main premise for this investigation.
thank you for responding, if there are more please do not hesitate.
adieu
S. Arden Hill
'SElf INDuceD deMENtia'
radio syntactation applied to silent oceans. wireless premonition.
remote audible agency."the musicians are always seen".
http://www.freenet.hamilton.on.ca/~ac781/ckuw.html
related to a bad lsd experience
ahill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx