Re: Foucault and Bathouses

At 02:00 PM 4/17/98 -0500, you wrote:
>This is in reference to Dave's homophobic, idiotic statement that
>Foucault hung out in bathouses infecting people. Precisely, what
>fucking evidence do you have? Bill D.

My goodness. I thought this was common knowledge. As
I recall, this was from a magazine interview/article at
the time. I will try to find a reference for you.

However, my statement was not based on "homophobia"
or a fear of sameness. In my pre-Nietzschean ethical
system it is questionable to have unprotected sex when
you have a fatal communicable disease--irregardless of
your sexual orientation.

Dave

"Seek the ways of the eagle, not the wren."
- Omaha proverb (also Nietzsche and Foucault)