"WIN A HOLIDAY" is a known virus HOAX!

Wayne,

It's another Hoax Wayne. You can and should always check these things
out before spreadint them around. I found yours listed here:
http://www.ncsa.com/services/consortia/anti-virus/alerthoax.html

There are a few other places that keep track of these things:
http://www.datafellows.com/news/hoax.htm
http://www.kumite.com/myths/
http://www.av.ibm.com/BreakingNews/HypeAlert/
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/hoax.html
http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html

The last three are good places to know about.

I said a month or so ago that we should have A FAQ on this for new
members.