Re: "WIN A HOLIDAY" is a known virus HOAX!

Probably many people are aware of this already, but the fact is that you
can't get a virus from opening an email and reading it. The viral effect
of these so-called virus is composed, ironically, of the warnings that
kind people send around to each other...the warnings multiply
exponentially.

The only way you can possibly get a virus from an email is if the email
contains a file attachment which you yourself download. You'd know if
you were doing so, though.

In your message of 12:03 Jun 3 1998, you write: