spam back!!

I'm glad malgosia and Peter have opened up a discussion on the spam attack that came
through a few days ago. I hate spam. I hate all uninvited advertising. If I have to
substantiate this on Foucauldian terms, I would say that spam is a normative apparatus,
infiltrating and inscribing the developments on this list, but that really doesn't change
the fact that I hate spam.

Can we spam back? Why doesn't everyone on this list return a spam message telling this
"blood sucking asshole" (a very appropriate phrase) to fuck off and leave our list alone? I
deleted my original spam, so I can't do that myself.

sam binkely