Re: MF & aesthetics

Wayne,

I would love to read and discuss Foucault's aesthetic essays, but I do not
want to buy anything in the "Essential Works of Foucault" series. I have
a real quarrel with the practice of inducing people to buy ever new
collections of the same works of Foucault by including in each a few
things that have never been published before. If somebody who has access
to the book and to a scanner was willing to scan in these aesthetic essays,
that would be the cat's meow. I gather, though, that interest in aesthetics
is not quite rampant on this list, so I am not sure what can transpire.

-m