Re: Capitalist power is not possessed.

Doug,

What which?

I am looking at the way people like Judith Butler have used Foucaultian
critique to pursue questions of subjectification and the political
circumstances that arise. I don't know that this line of inquiry is
possible without
Marx, or the post-marxist work of the Frankfurt School, (Adorno & Habermas
in particular), but I don't think that I can be reduced to Marx or
exhausted through a Marxian vocabulary.