Re: social practices

I would suspect that comments on social practices are throughout
Archaeology, Order of Things, the History of Sexuality, etc.

one approach would be to see what Heideggerian influence
there is on F's understanding of social practices. Since
Dreyfus is a primary commentator on both Foucault and Heidegger,
he may have distinguished them and drawn conclusions of influence.

('course, he could be wrong, too.)

kindest regards,
henry sholar