Re: Foucauldian examinations of The Market

Wynship wrote:

> Book after book is published on how capitalism or culture instantiates
> itself through science and technology, but science and technology take
> no notice, and no-one tries to do science or technology any differently.

Well, I think it is a rather unlikely scenario to imagine that the
people doing "mainstream" science or technology would read these books,
suddenly learn from them the true nature of their enterprise -- as if they
didn't know it all along -- hang their heads in shame, and from then on
walk in light. But how do you know that there are not people who try
to do science and technology differently? Where are you looking? Who
are you talking to? What are your sources of information about these things?

-m