Re: Foucauldian examinations of The Market

On Sun, 6 Sep 1998, Wynship Hillier wrote:

> Look at science studies people, and you will find historians,
> philosophers, sociologists...liberal-arts types, but no scientists, no
> engineers.

Didn't Kuhn start out as a practising scientist of some sort? I could be
mistaken. Anyway, off the top of my head, there's also Ruth Hubbard at
the University of Toronto, who was / has been a practising biologist for
most of her career.

Matthew

---Matthew A. King-----Department of Philosophy-----McMaster University---
"The border is often narrow between a permanent temptation to commit
suicide and the birth of a certain form of political consciousness."