Biomedical discourse : images

>From

Dag Helge Moldenhagen.

I am going to do a project on analyzing different body images by scandinavian
authors. I am looking for methodology to analyze such images.
I thought that I could use hermeneutical phenomenology, bu I also is aware of
the Foucauldian apporach concernings "authorship" or "archaeology."
Anyone who has suggestions on how I could combine those two different
approaches or
use foucauldian methodology in analyzing authors?