Re: Foucault book

Dr. O'Farrell,

I've been meaning to mail my order form for the last few days and haven't
yet had the chance. I was wondering if you could reserve a copy for me
until my order form gets to you, because I'm not sure how long it takes for
mail to get to you from here (Boston, USA). I'll send the order form
tomorrow, and you can just let me know if reserving a copy is okay.

Thanks,
Dan