Re: Pinochet and disappeared (now nihilism)

;-))) I'm more interested for the moment in how your email (indirectly)
fosters pollution.

As Foucault says somewhere at the beginning of Arch of Kn I believe, we
can only take things up in the middle and we must begin somewhere. Is
there any decision to be made with full knowledge which your comment
seems to imply?

Is there someone who might give us a foucauldian analysis of what's
going on/been going on in chile by those people who've actually been
there and know something about what's going on? That would be a very
interesting read.