Re: request

I have found that Nietzsche's "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" often leaves me
with a raw feeling in throat (as if I had been screaming all day), leaving
me simultaneously cathected and invigorated. Of course, L. Carroll's
(sp?) "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" or "Through the Looking Glass"
usually give me a good cheer as well. These seem to be pretty
"timesless yet timely."

PMK

The energy produced by breaking down the atom is a very poor thing.
Anyone who expects a source of power from the transformation of these
atoms is talking moonshine.

-- Ernest Rutherford, 1933

(five years before fission was accidentally discovered by
German physicists Hahn and Strassman)