Caen

Missing from my previous mail was the CMF website, which is
http://www.fnet.fr/CMF/

I've just checked it, and it hasn't been updated for months. There is still
the call for papers on the site.

As a request, can anyone tell me what's in Vols II & III of the Essential
Works. I'm particularly interested as to what they've newly translated into
English. I thought Vol I was terrible, as I've expressed on this list
before. Although I have made use of Dits et ecrits for my thesis, it's still
of interest as to what's been newly translated - esp for teaching purposes.

Hope someone can help

Best

Stuart