Re: Foucault and AIDS

hello James Parr

>"bombshells" outweighs the actual event of Iraqis being
>killed to take attention away from the infantile sexual desires of a person we
>deemed fit to lead us

> the crude drama of floozy interns and cigars-made-phalluses invites the fact
>the Larry Flynt now dictates the US political weather).
>The Tomohawk missile,
>penetrator of democracy, is now a legitimate form of political discourse.

hmm, i must say that saddly i think it could have been tha other way around-

sorry, but all these words seem to trivialize 'birth' and women, setting
them against death - there seems here to be a perpetuation of the same
thought standards and patterns in west.soc that 'downgrades' or simply locks
an idea of 'sex' and consequently women into a particular spot that is the
very set of values and orders that has created this absurd, bizzaar and
tragic situation we all (the world) have to deal with..

cheers

Tatiana Tanya Doroshenko

tdor1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.