Re: Infantile desire?

On Mon, 21 Dec 1998, tanya doroshenko wrote:

> hello James Parr
>

> >"bombshells" outweighs the actual event of Iraqis being
> >killed to take attention away from the infantile sexual desires of a person we
> >deemed fit to lead us
>Well , actually i suppose that was only one reason for bombing of
Iraq.In reality we deal with comprehensive set of reasons and political
background, most clear of them is economical- to gain the control over the
oil resources in the area of Persian gulf.But in a part , i am agree that
time was chosen right for to take attention away from the immoral
behaviour....
> > the crude drama of floozy interns and cigars-made-phalluses
dildo???
invites the fact
> >the Larry Flynt now dictates the US political weather).

> >The Tomohawk missile,
> >penetrator of democracy,

Bringer of the democratic ideals.......bringer of torture and pain
is now a legitimate form of political discourse.
> Habermas, huh?
> Missle as a new kind of illocutary act?
>
> hmm, i must say that saddly i think it could have been tha other way around-
>
> sorry, but all these words seem to trivialize 'birth' and women, setting
> them against death - there seems here to be a perpetuation of the same
> thought standards and patterns in west.soc that 'downgrades' or simply locks
> an idea of 'sex' and consequently women into a particular spot that is the
> very set of values and orders that has created this absurd, bizzaar and
> tragic situation we all (the world) have to deal with..
>
> cheers
>

> Tatiana Tanya Doroshenko
> P.S .Sorry for the personal question; but haven`t you some relationship
to the ukrainian Cazaks hetman Doroshenko, who lived in XVII century