RE: Foucault and AIDS

> I'm sure she'd do it herself, given half
>the chance: imagine having Camille Paglia as a mother! I'm someone else who
oh yeah and
i mean it is a laugh- john howard- (oz PM) can lie about brininging in a
GST but get you dick sucked and the people strike you down- laugh and gag-
and i bet 'the event' has happened in many other variations on many other occs-
only cringe at some of C's condesending remarks RE ML and makes me wonder
what a smelly boys club goes on in a sniggering white house icould be wrong
but i can't help imagining teh men are still having a laugh on women...

Tatiana Tanya Doroshenko

tdor1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.