Subjectivity and Critique

Greetings all:

I'm not quite sure how to frame this question/request, so please
bear with me.

I am looking for books and/or articles that examine/explore
the implications of Foucauldian/poststructuralist conceptions
of subjectivity and their relation to the practice of
analysis and critique. Put another way, how does a critic/
analyst who subscribes to a notion of subjectivity that
problematizes/interrogates issues of agency, self-determination,
knowledge and autonomy in relation to the subject situate/explain
his or her practice of critique? Indeed, how do "pomo"
conceptions of subjectivity problematize the idea and practice of critique?
I am familiar with Foucault's formulation of the "specific intellectual" but
would be interested in examining texts that
discuss these issues in more detail.

If I can clarify any of the above, let me know.
Thanks for your help.

Cordially,

Daniel Smith