re: hello

hi Toni

I am a postgrad in women's studies, but i did complete my BA in Psych
one 'thing' I have noticed is that psychology seems to get a very bad
beating in a lot of post modern thought, and Foucault has looked at the
psychology proffession as a seat of control and power.. I did a subject last
year on foucault and some students showed a deal of ignorance in regard to
pschology, my 'training' always had us labouring with constant self
questioning and understanding the basic limits of science, encouraging
alternative thought and always conscious of and grappling with whetther or
not psych is a waste of time,

on a more casual note
if you question too much 'what goes without saying' you can end up a
proffessional questioner- i see alot of young people who can't touch any
part of commerce because it is always dripping with evil power- hence we end
up jobless and bitter
I wished my eduction didn't demonize commerce but still made me aware of the
it's basic nasties - i wished my eduction equipped me with the tools to survive
- funny how we get more conservative with old age-

Tatiana Tanya Doroshenko

tdor1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.