Re: "Docile Bodies" reading guide

On Fri, 13 Dec 1996, sam binkley wrote:

> sign me up, of perhaps post it to the archive
>
> sb

At the moment I'm having trouble converting the Mac binhex format the the
Docile Bodies post is in, but once I get that figured out I'll put it in
the ftp space an on the web page. In general this is probably the best
way to go for presenting larger works so if you've got something that
longer than 10 pages that you'd like to present to the list for
commentary rahter than sending it directly to the list please get in
touch with me and I'll work out getting it posted onthe web page.

Flannon