question about the zeitgeist

all of a sudden it's bash Judith Butler time. I had not heard her
mentioned on this line or any other in months and then I am informed
on one line that "NEW REPUBLIC.FEB22" contains an article by Martha
Nussbaum bashing Butler as the corrupting influence responsible for
the fact that feminism has yet to create a brave new world. What God
or Goddess has this poor woman offended to be declared a traitor to
her gender in response. I'm not asking what is being said about her. I
can read the New Republic. I'm asking whose Ox actually got gored and
how. Can anyone explain to me what real concern is behind all the
invictive?

==
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching." Richard M. Nixon
"We are all Jews and we are all Germans." Michel Foucault
"The sympathy of the walnut for the human head that makes walnuts a cure for headaches and head wounds would be unknown except that the walnut looks like a brain." Michel Foucault