Re:foucault and film

Someone at Bowling Green was just given the best possible excuse to
wax poetic about Foucault's Deep insight and Meg Ryan's cheekbones for
a few hundred pages and then call the whole thing a Ph.D. dissertation
in popular culture.

---Clare O'Farrell <c_ofarrell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> John says
> >
> >I heard tonight, most unfortunately, that Foucault is cited in the
> >Hanks-Ryan film, "You've Got Mail."
>
> I'm sorry to hear this - this means I have to watch the film which I
was
> congratulating myself on avoiding thus far!
>
> Clare
> Clare O'Farrell
> email:c_ofarrell@xxxxxxxxxxx
> web page: http://www.qut.edu.au/edu/cpol/foucault/

==
"I am no doubt not the only one who writes in order to have no face. Do not ask me who I am and do not ask me to remain the same: leave it to our bureaucrats and our police to see that our papers are in order." Michel Foucault