Re: Discourse and Non-DIscursive ______

Chad:

I'm not sure I'm up to that, but fishing through Archaeology of Knowledge,
especially the conclusion, and especially the essay at the back: the
discourse on language, should help. The conclusion has a brilliant dialogue
with a fictitious interlocutor who trashes Foucault's whole position, but in
the course of this, a definition of discouse emerges.

sb

--
Sam Binkley

Address: PO Box 20202, New York, NY 10009
phone: (212) 420 9425 web: http://www.erols.com/sbinkley/