RE: Who determines that one goes to hell?

Scott wrote:
----->also, i saw your explanation of exams, but i am not familiar with
these.
>what are they?

Ana:

I was just trying to understand how the exam, this method that Foucualt, in
its different ways, relates in general therms to all the occidental culture
and in its particular form to disciplinary societies, works in the "free
exam" of protestantism and in the other exam -not so free- in which the
teacher who evaluates is God (and the subject, life). It seems to me that
the first exam is autonomous and the second heteronomous, somebody
else -God- decides for us. At first I was confused -that´s why I asked the
first question- and I thought that protestantism had abolished the
heteonomous exam.

Ana